For one of the first times that I’ve attempted a two colour print I think this one of a Robin
came out pretty well! I started by drawing the robin onto greaseproof paper and transferred
the main shape onto one piece of lino and the red breast onto a smaller piece. I then cut
out the red first as it was easiest and checked that it printed okay. When I did the same with
the main body of the Robin it looked a little bit dull (image 4) and so I added more and
more detail before I was happy with the print. For the final print I printed the red breast
first before printing the black over the top. Looks very festive on my mantlepiece!